06 July 2009

Guacamole

Ho-Lee Crap! Well, I just made the kick-assiest batch of fajitas. And fajitas need a great batch of guacamole to go with. So here's a quick post. I found the best ever recipe for guacamole. (Though the Homesick Texan doesn't call it a recipe, it's her recipe).

Guacomole

Make this. It's great.
2 ripe avocados, peeled and cut in half
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 Serrano pepper, diced
1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
Juice from 1/2 a lime
Salt to taste
Chop. Crush. And mix. Let sit in the fridge for a couple hours to allow the flavours to meld.

Serve as a chip dip, or with fajitas. It'll be a hit, I promise. Several folks who claimed they "don't generally like guacamole" loved it.

2 comments:

Lisa Fain (Homesick Texan) said...

Well you just made my day--glad y'all like the guacamole!

Indirect Heat said...

Well thank you! I really enjoyed your guacamole!

Post a Comment