15 May 2011

Two years of Indirect Heat

Two years ago, after I posted a few photos of bacon on my facebook page, Mrs. Dude suggested that I start a blog.  On a whim, I did.  And two years later, I've shared 250+ posts with friends, family and roughly 20,000 others who've stopped by.

The blog has inspired me to move past my regular rotation of brisket and ribs, and explore new cuts and new styles of cooking.

 Meat.

raw shank

Veggies.

Tomato

Candied bacon seahorses.

Bacon

And dessert out.

Rice pudding

New ways to do old favourites.

Serving burnt end

And old ways to do new favourites.

Homemade caramel

Thanks for stopping by.

Pomegranate panna cotta

Here's to another year of good eating.

By

3 comments:

Mike said...

Congrats on your anniversary - looking forward to seeing what you do in year three!

Mary said...

Congrats on two years! I love your photography.

Anonymous said...

Here's to many more years of posts and pics!

Post a Comment