15 May 2009

Does the world *really* need another food blog?

Does the world *really* need another food blog? Really?

In all honesty, probably not. There are plenty of truly fantastic blogs out there. And mind-boggling quantities of ridiculously bad ones. Lousy photos, lousy descriptions, lousy food...

Here at Indirect Heat, I aspire to link two communities that have largely been separate - the BBQ community and the foodie community. I'm interested in fantastic food, fantastic wine and the fabulous things smoke and a few hours can do to an otherwise inexpensive cut of meat. I'll be posting on culinary adventures of a home cook, with an emphasis on bbq.

Welcome to my blog.

2 comments:

KirkK said...

The world can always use another excellent food blog! Welcome and cheers!

Indirect Heat said...

Thanks. I've certainly been enjoying your blog since I moved to SD.

Post a Comment